PHP Developer (API's)
Posted on Jan 12, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
The largest international company in the cruise and tourism industry. Successful offices in the UK, Germany, and Switzerland with over 40 years of experience collectively in the business. Technical solution leaders in search, booking, and consulting - head and shoulders above the rest.
Are you looking to join a huge, multi-national company that is dominating its market? Do you have a passion for high-quality code and working with the most up-to-date technologies? Do you want the chance for your voice to be heard and have the opportunity to shape the growth and development of the IT department of a fantastic company?
Our client, the largest online broker in their industry, is looking to build up a strong and successful IT team in Zurich to strengthen their position as the best online cruise provider, offering a flawless, streamlined digital service to their customers.
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you have:
- In-depth knowledge with PHP and Object-oriented programming.
- Very good knowledge of relational databases and MySQL.
- Good knowledge of APIs (REST and SOAP).
- Experience with the Symfony framework would be an advantage.
- A Swiss or EU national.
- Fluent in German.
- Analytical and able to think conceptually.
- Eager to continuously evolve and apply technologies.
- Independent, results-oriented, resilient, and committed.
- A dedicated developer who enjoys coding in their free time and has worked on their own projects.
- Further developing web software solutions for the online travel agency.
- Developing web applications for end customers and for use in the middle and Back Office.
- Setting up, maintaining, and optimising interfaces to software solutions for external service providers.
- Working in the cloud infrastructure for stable delivery of the developed solution.
- Participating in the technical solution finding of software design and implementation.
- International business with offices in the UK, Germany, and Switzerland.
- 40+ years collective experience in the industry.
- Leaders in the online tourism industry due to their high-quality web development work.
- More than 100,000 customers per year.
- 98% customer satisfaction rate.
- Possibility to help shape growth and future direction of development.
- Opportunity and challenge to develop personally and technically in an innovative environment.
- Flat hierarchies.
- Attractive conditions with performance bonuses.
- A pleasant working environment in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.
- Brand new, state-of-the-art technology and a commitment to remaining top-of-the-line and working with the most up-to-date versions of each technology.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
email: (see below)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.