IT Support Engineer
Posted on Jan 12, 2022 by Levy Associates Ltd
Our client within Financial Sector is looking for enthusiastic IT support specialist. As a mid-senior/Senior IT support (windows) engineer you will be joining a Operational Infrastructure Team which is directly responsible for support, maintenance and effective regulation of daily operational processes for a smooth running within a company.
- Configure and install equipment and software for usage in the ICT environment according to specifications.
- Provide all end users of ICT systems and facilities with a high-quality and attentive technical support service.
- Notify relevant stakeholders ASAP if deviations are discovered in the line of duty.
- In line with existing Change Control processes, generate and maintain documentation of any and all modifications to established configurations and procedures that may be necessary to support ICT environment.
- To monitor and assess access to ICT environment (internal and external), and to report any security violations to the Technology Services Engineering Lead and/or the Director Technical Services. All operations must be carried out in close collaboration with the Quality & Control department.
- Respond to incidents utilizing the incident management method
- Prepare and distribute all manufacturing output in line with installation requirements when necessary
- 4+ years of experience within financial and multiuser ICT environment
- Hands on experience with Windows environment (Microsoft SCCM, MS Office, Microsoft Active Directory, Especially Microsoft Desktop/Server OS)
- Knowledge of Backup & Printing Technologies
- VMware Administration
- Relevant Higher education
Good to have:
- Relevant knowledge of Change management (TopDesk)/ITIL framework and incident
- Experience with Veeam
- Citrix Administration
- San Administration
- Ready to hit the ground running
- Able to take a lead where it is required
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Great English written and oral communication skills