Programme Management Officer - CISO portfolio (Kanban/RAID Mgmt)
Posted on Jan 12, 2022 by Base 3
The role of the Programme Management Officer in CISO is to assist the Change Leads/Programme Managers in ensuring that the CISO Portfolio delivery takes place in a controlled and disciplined way by ensuring a transparent and effective execution.
- Preparation of monthly portfolio reporting to senior management + regulators
- Align milestone plans with the programme managers
- Chase all people that have to provide input
- Focus on format/end-result of report
- Prepare overview of CISO recruitment dashboard
- Weekly review of project status reports
- Facilitating weekly Project board meetings (where 60 active projects are being reviewed)
- Running the central Portfolio team Kanban board
- People management of a team of 6 PSOs (project support officers) assigned to the various programmes
- Various administrative activities
- Ensuring that the programme gets delivered on scope, on time and on budget with the required level of quality;
- ensuring an overall coordination and managing cross-dependencies;
- recommending corrective actions and supporting the programme and project managers in implementing them;
- bringing clarity on actual delivery progress and challenges, escalating to the Programme Manager & the steering committee in case problems are not getting solved/appropriate actions are not taken in due time.
- ensuring that the programme delivers the expected benefits as defined in the business case.
Remark: This role has been assessed as Inside IR35 which only affect UK resident applicants.