IT Support/System Admin Specialist
Posted on Jan 12, 2022 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Support/System Admin Specialist. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Support Windows, MacOS & Linux end-users with application & operating system issues.
- Diagnose & repair hardware failures in desktops, laptops, Servers, high-performance computing systems & printers.
- Maintain internal IT systems, including file Servers, database-backed web services, directory & authentication services, client management & network security.
- Maintain & optimize system backups.
- Install & maintain a physical network infrastructure.
- Manage a VoIP system.
- Document systems & procedures.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience, including experience in IT System Administration.
- Solid expertise in using & troubleshooting computers & electronics.
- Skilled & experienced in both Windows & Mac Operating Systems.
- Any knowledge of Linux & Solaris Operating Systems is considered a plus.
- Completed training/education in the areas of IT Support or Computer Repair.
- Open, communicative, dynamic & skilled in prioritizing & learning quickly.
- Flexible to occasionally work non-standard hours if required.
- Good English (spoken & written), German language skills are a big plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.