Posted on Jan 12, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
Hiring: Scrum Master - Remote, 6 months+, Freelance
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Scrum Master for an initial contract of 6 months with one of our key FMCG clients in Sweden. This role can be worked remotely.
You will be working this project in the Finance Area and will be reporting to the Product Owner. You will be responsible for a dynamic team and ensuring that the Scrum events take place and that the processes are continuously improving.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
- Coach the team members in self-management, working cross-functional and ensuring high value sprints
- Ensure positive and productive Scrum events and drive improvements of processes
- Assisting the Product Owner in creating effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog Management
- Helping establish a fact-based product planning for a complex environment
The Scrum Master should have the following skill set:
- Good experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience working with delivering of technical features
- Experience in Finance Area is a bonus
- Competences with different agile frameworks and supporting tools
- Have the ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in a complex and quickly transforming environments
- Start date: January 2022 - Flexible
- Length of contract: Initial duration of 6 months, extendable based on performance
- Type of contract: Freelancer
- Location: Remote
- Rate: Please let us know your hourly rate.
- Interviews: Next week
Please feel free to share a cover letter on your suitability on this position based on your experience and your personal and professional aspirations. If this role doesn't fit your preference or experience, please feel free to share within your network.