3D Project Manager/Business Expert
Posted on Jan 11, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
3D Project Manager/Business Expert - Remote - 6 months+
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Project Manager/Business Expert to join our large retailer client in a 3D PMO position for an initial contract of 6 months.
In short, we are looking for PMO/Business Expert who will help them in implementing 3D Component Library. A potential solution has been already identified and now they are moving towards the implementation.
The right candidate will be part of the Digitized Design Component Team, which is focusing on co-creation, from amplifying the fashion design and product development process for their creative community to creation of the foundation for innovative 3D artistry, constant learning, and research. They have expertise in fashion design, IT, 3D software, retail production, process, rendering and more.
As a Project Manager/Business Expert, you will help implementing the 3D Components Library.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Set up strategies on piloting/training/rolling out plans to enable new solutions.
- Oversee and drive the work of developing the end-to-end flow of events
- Work closely with Business Units, Business Tech Product teams and other stakeholders to define user requirements, expectations, and deliverables
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project
The ideal candidate
- Is a connector and collaborator who can build trust and relationships with energy and drive
- Is solution-focused, willing to get hands-on solving any problems needed to make the team move forward
- Has a deep understanding of business problems and how to transfer them into logic solutions
- Is detail-oriented yet able to see the long-term vision
- Proven work experience in Project Management (Documentation, timeline, stakeholder management)
- Experience with Project management software tools
- Experience of change management and process development work
- Capability to simplify complex matters and provide options
- Prior work experience or knowledge of Fashion/3D Industry
- Experience with implementation of a 3D Library or Application
- Basic knowledge of 3D development (Modelling and Texturing)
- Experience in Material Digitizing Process or Tools (Vizoo or Swatchbook or Substance) is a big PLUS
Details of the 3D PMO/Business Expert Role:
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6months +
Interested? If you, or somebody else you know could be interested in this position, please apply directly with an updated CV to Bianka Bukosza or call.