Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Jan 11, 2022 by Verint
The Senior Software Engineer will participate in all aspects of our research and development activities. Working with the product owners and user experience teams they will be involved in the design, development, and the implementation of innovative web-based applications using technologies such as java spring, crnk, ext.js and reactjs.
The Software Engineer will work within their team and alongside other teams to develop new product features, progressively improve product quality and to resolve customer issues, while working in a robust continuous integration and continuous deployment environment.
- Design, modify and implement software features.
- Ensures quality through design/code reviews, TDD and BDD practices
- Work closely with customers and support teams to ensure efficient resolution of customer cases. • Continuously improve the product by running root cause analysis and addressing design limitations, maintenance problems and product reliability
- Mentor team members, provide guidance, leadership, and advocate best practices to the team in the areas of software engineering
- Experience of working with Java Spring frameworks
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£38k - £43k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£450 - £550 Daily