Lead Developer .NET
Posted on Jan 11, 2022 by Sage Publishing
Lead Developer .NET - £55,000 to £65,000
This position will lead development resources working on the .NET implementation, coordinating workloads and manage the utilisation of third party development resources. This position will be critical to the success of the development teams and the projects implemented by the development teams. This position will be responsible for solution designing, technology architecture while, leading the implementation of technical solutions and processes to deliver software resulting in long-term improvement and contributing to the SAGE Technology strategy.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Lead the workload of development resources both internal and external across multiple applications.
- Coordinate the design and build of complex and integrated enterprise applications for data processing, access and analysis according to business initiatives and requirements.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of technical specifications, outline steps, flowcharts, and timetables for the development of programs, databases and reports.
- Provide/coordinate technical assistance, support and training on the use of systems to clients.
- Maintain compliance with the SAGE Enterprise Systems Development Lifecycle processes.
- Communicate regularly with users, business analysts and technical staff to ensure optimum customer value delivery.
- Research, recommend and develop automated solutions for manual activities
Qualifications & Education:
- Validated ability to drive initiatives and lead others to successful completion of initiatives and tasks.
- Strong experience/background in developing/configuring applications. Preferably educated to degree level, or equivalent qualification.
- Deep understanding of SQL Server 2008R2/ 2014.
- Strong experience/background in developing with SQL Server (TSQL).
- Good analytical problem solving skills.
- Expertise in .NET Core development and experience in implementing large .NET based projects.
- Expertise in C# language of .NET.
- Expertise in Web Service Development and implementation of Web Services.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£70k - £85k Annual
£100k - £120k Annual
£90k - £95k Annual
£90k - £95k Annual