Posted on Jan 11, 2022 by The Royak Group Inc.
The Enterprise Architect helps define and implement enterprise architecture standards, frameworks and processes within client organizations. This role is highly cross-functional and requires strong communication, facilitation and influencing skills as well as a very keen business acumen.
- Contributes to design, development and maintenance of Enterprise Architecture framework and associated standards
- Evaluates and selects commercial tools and infrastructure for standardization within the enterprise
- Contributes to the construction of reusable components and infrastructure services
- Ensures development standards are defined and available to development staff
- Communicates policies, procedures and standards relating to the enterprise architecture, ensuring that development staff is educated on use of standards
- Defines best practices and provides mentoring, assistance and oversight to ensure effective implementation
- Provides active oversight to development projects and programs, applying enterprise architecture principles and standards
- Provides contingency and problem resolution plans as required
- Mastery of enterprise integration concepts including message queuing systems, publish & subscribe, EAI, ETL, RPC mechanisms, asynchronous messaging, guaranteed delivery and replication.
- Must have a broad & proven background in software development, systems engineering, and/or software project management spanning multiple commercial software methodologies, practices, tools and programming and operating systems environments.
- Must have a proven ability to work with business partners, development team, quality assurance, hosting and production support teams to develop cost effective and value-added solutions to business problems and opportunities.
- Must have experience in performing technical oversight and assessment of complex application and system development projects to ensure technical integrity and compliance with business requirements.
- Expert knowledge of diverse platforms, operating systems and network protocols.
- Must have exceptional communications skills, written and oral, and a proven ability to work across a geographically distributed Matrix development and business organization structure.
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft, Oracle and IBM products is desirable.
- Experience with ITIL and multi-tenant application hosting environments is highly desirable
- 10+ years of software development/systems engineering experience including leadership.
- 7+ years relational database experience with knowledge of advanced database concepts.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$140k - $165k Annual
$110k - $130k Annual
$150k - $160k Annual