Information Risk Analyst
Posted on Jan 11, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
Risk Management Analyst
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an Risk Management Analyst for an assignment with a large retailer in Amsterdam area.
As Risk Management Analyst you will execute with IT leadership to build, deliver and operate an information security and risk management assessment strategy. You will be involved in developing a risk management program that is driven by the value and classification of information and working with the data stewards to align the support and participation in the mitigation of information risk for the organization.
Requirements Risk Management Analyst Role:
- Knowledge of information security principles and practices, general procedures and guidelines.
- A general understanding of technology use, trends and risks as it applies in a business context and environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) as well as comfort and experience in presentation delivery
- Proven persuasion skills
- Proven experience identifying solutions for complex problems in enterprise environments
- Proven analytical and problem solving ability
- The ability to appropriately communicate complex security risks to non-technical staff
Details Risk Management Analyst Role:
- Start date: February 2022
- Duration: 6 months (with extensions)
- Location: Amsterdam area, Netherlands (assignment can be done remotely)
If this role as Risk Management Analyst is of your interest, please apply directly via the link and/or get in touch with Eva Donaque via phone or email