Principal Software Design Engineer
Posted on Jan 11, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Principal Software Design Engineer for our client in the Netherlands.
Requirements for the Principal Software Design Engineer:
- Solid C++ programming experience (Ada is a plus)
- Network-programming (OSI-model) SOAP (WSDL), JMS SECS/GEM is a plus.
- Experience in unit-, system-, and integration testing.
- Knowledge in an xUnit-based framework, Aunit is a plus.
- TMMi is a plus.
- Experience with software code quality analysis, like test coverage, static analyzers (linters)
- Proven experience with semiconductor assembly equipment or high precision equipment is a plus.
What will you do?
- Requirements engineering and software design: Take the requirements and integrate them into the existing architectures.
- Software development: The code base is more than 2M LoC and ranges from application software (Windows UI programming, custom compiler software, decision making engine), via Web server software (SOAP, REST, HTML/CSS/JS) so you will drive the integration with higher-level manufacturing systems such as (SOAP, JMS).
- Software testing and reviewing: Several safety-nets guarantee the quality of our software to match the requirements. Test and review software that controls equipment for the automotive industry.
- Continuous improvement: Support improvements in the way of working for software, ie introduction of new tools (like moving from SVN to Git) or methods (eg pair-programming).
Contract Details for the Principal Software Design Engineer:
- Starting date: ASAP
- Location: Hybrid
- Rate: Competitive
- Period: 12 months
If this role as Principal Software Design Engineer is of your interest, please reply with your recent CV.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€800 - €800 Daily