Posted on Jan 11, 2022 by Cloudstream
My client is a Medical Devices company who is looking for a Facilities Manager to join their team in Limerick.
- Responsible for implementing business continuity plans, energy/sustainability initiatives, and infrastructure management programs to support strategic facilities planning in support of E&PS and Site Leadership.
- Provide leadership and mentor the professional and personal development of employees by providing performance feedback, establishing clear goals and objectives, and building productive working relationships in the FM Function.
- Lead an efficient Utilities Maintenance Program to sustain targeted equipment availability.
- Develop and maintain relevant Critical metrics for Facilities and Calibration and report progress and plans to the site and global leadership teams.
- Ensure effective and high-quality data maintenance in the Computerised Maintenance management system.
- Assure accurate documentation of records for facilities department activities.
- Ensure high standard for safety and environmental processes and systems in relation to work preparation, execution, and control for internal and external teams.
- Communicate and collaborate with key contractors for service, repairs and agreements for the facility and grounds.
- Responsible for knowledge of and adherence to the policies and procedures as they relate to the requirements of FDA Quality System Regulation, ISO 13485, and ISO 9001.
- Establish budget and accurate spending projections, lead within capital and operating resources and able to identify significant OPEX and capital spend requirements during Budget preparation.
- 3rd Level Degree qualifications preferably Engineering, or science based.
- 3rd Level Post graduate Qualification would be desirable.
- Understanding and experience of facilities management.
- Understanding of Quality and Safety Management Standards.
- Knowledge and experience of Equipment, Calibration repair and preventive maintenance programs and asset management implementation.
- Ownership of implementing Project Safety Programs.
- Team leadership including mentoring, and coaching skills demonstrated in a business environment.
- Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills.
- Familiar and experienced in problem solving methodologies.
- Strive for continuous improvement on facility and labour standards.