Head of Portfolio
Posted on Jan 10, 2022 by CACI Network Services
Job Title: Head of Portfolio
Technology & Transformation: Portfolio Delivery
- Govern and report on all programmes and projects within the Portfolio.
- Direct the planning of programmes and projects and subsequent workstreams, ensuring successful delivery of all projects within portfolio.
- Lead engagement with major customers and stakeholders, identifying key contacts, building positive relationships, providing regular reporting and responding to customer feedback.
- Profile to forecast future resource requirements and plan, source and allocate the resources required to ensure the successful delivery of the portfolio.
- Provide project management information to support the sales and bid management process.
- Manage 3rd party suppliers ensuring standards of delivery, product specification and documentation are aligned to project requirement.
- Drive the adoption of the defined Client Project Management Frameworks and processes to achieve consistency of delivery and project governance in the management of change, risks and issues.
Desirable: A recognised project management qualification such as Agile, APM Practitioner Qualification, Managing Successful Programme, Prince 2 Practitioner or a relevant PMO qualification.
Proven expertise of leading a Portfolio and successfully managing Programmes and Projects
Strong understanding of Benefits Management
Extensive knowledge of Project Finance
Required Technical/Professional Skillset(s):
- Evidence of successfully leading a large multi-disciplined team to achieve a set of strategic goals.
- Strategic thinking around longer term technology and architecture solutions, creating, implementing and driving strategic roadmaps.
- Evidence of a highly structured and methodical approach to portfolio and programme management, processes, service delivery and financial management.