SAP DEFECT MANAGER - BELGIUM (REMOTE) - 8 MONTHS PROJECT
Posted on Jan 10, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP Defect manager for an 8 months project with our client in Belgium (remote)
As SAP Defect manager, the goal of the mission is to coordinate the tickets with the different functional team, follow the resolution and escalate if not resolved in due time.
In short the profile should match with:
- SAP knowledge
- Leadership (kind of strong PMO experience)
- Used to manage RUN activities
The detailed expectations for this job are:
- The consultant should have a brought knowledge of SAP (not related to one specific module) in order to understand and communicate the functional explanations given by the different experts
- He/she should have strong leadership skills.
- As defect manager, he'll/she'll be in the middle of the game between different parties, Business, SAP consultant, any other team involved).
- He/she should be able to push back and request a resolution in agreed timing
- He/she should deal with escalations and manage them properly
- He/she should also report and give regular status to the management
- He/she should have tooling experience and appropriate methodology: Extensive usage of tools like Service Now or Jira Should be able to set up the right approach to manage tickets (RUN methodology)
- He/she should organise scrum meeting with the different leads to analyse tickets and request support to the right functional team
- Translation from English to French (and other way around) is also required
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number or mail.