OPS Engineer Windows & Linux
Posted on Jan 10, 2022 by Levy Associates Ltd
Ops Engineer Windows & Linux
Do you have a passion for operational management and always strive for the best quality in your daily work?
There are 4 teams working together on operational management and deployment of Windows, Linux, Microsoft SQL and Azure services for one of the biggest telecommunication companies.
Together with one of the teams, you will be responsible for operational management of the systems and activities such as Scripting and process automation. Moreover, you will be involved in contact with application management teams to implement standard changes and provide support in case of incidents on a daily basis.
- At least 3 years of experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, PowerShell, Windows AD and operational management of virtual Servers with VMWare ESX.
- Knowledge of Powershell, IIS, ISA/TMG and Active Directory (incl. ADFS), Backup TCP/IP Networks and SAN Storage
- Insight into chain operation and a strong sense of the interplay between applications, databases, and operating systems
- Experience with DevOps and the methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
- MCSE server certification
- Minimum HBO level (ICT/IT) develop and manage knowledge and skills.
- You are a strong team player
- You have excellent communicative (written and spoken) skills in Dutch and English.
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fueled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity!