Software Engineering Manager - Interim, Microsoft C#, Azure, Outside IR35
Posted on Jan 10, 2022 by Advento Staffing Ltd
We are partnered with an international global brand in London to search for a Senior interim Software Engineering Manager/CTO who can operate at board level to manage an existing team and also to analyse existing technology use, tools, technical debt and shape the future roadmap.
It is essential you are a Software Engineer/Architect at heart specifically with a Microsoft technology background including C#, .Net, .NET Core, Azure Cloud and as many other staple MS tools.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Leadership and inspiration of a diverse team of Product Managers, Delivery Managers, Architects, Software and Cloud Engineering.
- Operational control and responsibility for both technology strategy and BAU delivery
- Line management and budgetary responsibility
- Definition of roadmaps for business critical Platforms, Applications, API integration and Cloud engineering
- Continuous product delivery, evolvement and excellence in response to customer demands
- Team empowerment based on Agile best practise
- Senior stakeholder engagement and management
You will need to have the following background:
Broad technology experience with systems, application and Cloud engineering essential specially using the Microsoft stack of technologies and programming languages including C#
- Agile Product Management, Scrum
- Technology Architecture and Strategy in response to business demand
- Strategic Product roadmap definition, implementation and measurement
- Continuous product delivery and improvement
- Enterprise Application Integration, API's
- Understanding Software Engineering based on large enterprise scale mission critical Microsoft application environments
This is an outstanding opportunity for you to work for an international organisation and shape, govern and improve it for the future.
This role is Outside IR35 and Financial Services industry is an advantage