Lead Machine Learning Engineer
Posted on Jan 10, 2022 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Are you a Machine Learning Engineer looking for a change? Do you want to work with cutting edge technology for an established Fortune 500 company on a fully remote basis? Our client is looking for a Lead Machine Learning Engineer to help develop machine learning platform solutions for machine learning operations and deployment. You would be an important contributor for our client's Machine Learning deployment platform currently being built to enable Data Scientists and Analysts to build, deploy, and monitor their ML models. The ideal candidate will have programming experience with Python, and experience working in a Cloud environment. This would be a remote position, but would generally follow an EST schedule.
Does it sound like a good fit? If so, APPLY NOW!
Proven experience in designing, building, and supporting complex machine learning pipelines
Software engineering (Version Control) and associated best practices
Advanced programming experience in programming languages used in analytics and data science (eg Python, Java, Scala). Comfortable with Linux environments and Shell Scripting.
Experience with Cloud-based infrastructures (AWS) and infrastructure as code (Terraform is what is used at the client, but Ansible is acceptable, as well)
Skilled in Linux, Bash, SQL
Experienced with Kubernetes
Deploy machine learning models for Real Time use cases
Understanding of machine learning algorithms
Design and evaluated approaches to high volume Real Time data streams
Foundation in computer science, system architecture, statistical/quantitative modelling with ability to process large volumes of structured and unstructured data
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time