Software Engineer - Embedded | Docker | Ansible | DevOps
Posted on Jan 9, 2022 by Tiro Partners
Software Engineer required.
Our market leading client based in Den Bosch is currently looking for a Software Engineer with a notable interest in DevOps, to work within their Embedded technology team.
The Software Engineer will have deep hands-on expertise in software development using C/C++ and will play a key role in building and deploying the company's ground breaking product range as part of their award winning R & D department.
As Software Engineer you will join a team of smart, like minded individuals who are truly dedicated to designing, building, and deploying platforms and software solutions, and improving automation and CI/CD across their unique product range.
The Software Engineer will have will have a proven track-record in deploying and building CI/CD pipelines on both Cloud and On-Prem Linux solutions, and must have strong a passion for using cutting-edge tooling such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible and Jenkins (or at least a willingness to learn.
The Software Engineer will be comfortable in both coding and deployment, providing hands-on development capabilities when required. The position will suit someone who is comfortable working in highly agile and fast paced environments which have a start-up mentality and culture.
To summarise, the Software Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Unrivalled knowledge in software development using C/C++
- Proven track-record working in Linux environments
- Strong background in automation and CI/CD
- Passion for using cutting-edge tooling such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible and Jenkins (or at least a willingness to learn)
- Knowledge of Python and test automation a major plus
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development environments work with Git, Jira, CI/CD etc
- Comfortable working with both cloud and on-premise Linux platforms
- Experience in Agile Environments
- Strong communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation, so please get in touch with you most recent CV if you would like to know more and looking for a new role.