Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Executive
Posted on Jan 8, 2022 by List & Found
Come and work for an award-winning (Prolific North, Global Agency Awards) SEO-focused digital agency based in Beehive Lofts in Manchester.
If you're into SEO - both technical and content, with a year or two of agency experience under your belt, I want to hear from you.
SEO is a key focus within our business, and currently, that responsibility falls on me (the founder). I'm looking for someone that can work directly with me, implementing campaigns and finding the best way of improving search results for clients - with all of the freedom to progress as far as you want and be rewarded in the process.
I'm looking for a hard-worker, someone that asks questions and wants to smash targets for our clients.
I can guide you in your SEO journey and give you training budgets to become even better than you are already, so if you're proactive and ready to take this job, you can run with it as far as you want to go.
- Assist in delivering SEO campaign strategy
- Ensuring technical SEO best practice
- Conduct regular keyword research
- Conduct technical audits
- Reviewing competitor technical SEO activity
- Making on-site optimisations through the CMS
- Produce monthly performance reports
- Optimise landing page & blog content
- Monitor rankings and analytics data daily
- Provide SEO insight in client meetings and internal comms
- Manage client campaigns
A bit about List & Found we're an award-winning (prolific north awards, global agency awards) digital marketing agency based in Beehive Lofts.
We often work with clients that understand they need help with digital marketing but don't know where to start, meaning they place a lot of trust in us to do the right thing for them. That also means we have to be incredibly hard-working, honest and focus only on what's going to work for our clients. If that sounds like something you'd be interested in, I'd love to hear from you.
- When the world isn't crazy again, you'll work from Beehive Lofts, Ancoats, so probably need to live in Greater Manchester.
- There will be days you'll be left to your own devices. I need someone that's proactive, a communicator, and that I can trust to get on with the job.
- You really can take this job as far as you want. Show me you want to be part of our growth/future, Director-roles can be yours.