Project Manager - Software Development
Posted on Jan 7, 2022 by Oliver James Associates
We are a rapidly growing innovative Swiss-based Technology Company.
We build enterprise products and solutions across a variety of industries with our own smart contract language on our cutting-edge technology.
Our success is built on process-oriented distributed technology, a focused vision and strategy, an international team of business and technology experts, a cross-industry customer base and a strong external partner network.
We value people that are excited about developing innovative solutions. Our team members are comfortable in the fast-changing world of start-ups. They are creative, like to figure things out together and are eager to move things forward.
Do you have a knack for problem solving? A tendency to dig in, understand issues, clarify with customers and design solutions? Are you able to multi-task and manage multiple parallel demands efficiently? Are you interested in exploring the role of a project lead in the future? We are looking for someone like that who can help with delivering technical and process based solutions to our clients, as part of the solution team for the energy and financial services sector.
The role includes:
- eliciting and engineering functional and non-functional business requirements
- creating solutions to requirements and influencing strategic design principles
- producing documentation for requirements (User Stories, etc) and solutions specifications
- developing subject-matter expertise by interacting with our clients
- collaborating with Devs and QAs in deliverable acceptance testing
- coordinating with the project lead in release timelines and resourcing
- minimum 2-4 years of experience in business analysis, IT or technical consulting
- a proven track record of IT project delivery
- an understanding of software development frameworks (Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban)
- experience in any object-oriented programming language is a plus
- a confident and accurate communicator
- a team player yet willing to take the initiative of own action
- fluency in English and German