Java Developer - Dutch speaking (jr/mr/sr)
Posted on Jan 7, 2022 by Levy Associates Ltd
One of the largest banks in the Netherlands is looking for an enthusiastic Dutch speaking Java developer.
You will be joining a team that is involved with systems and transactions. These systems and applications facilitate banking transactions for example payments.
What do they offer?
If you are a junior engineer looking to widen your knowledge and grow as a professional this is the right opportunity for you. You would be joining a team with other junior colleagues but also medior and senior colleagues willing to invest in your development.
- Relevant knowledge, skills, competences & desired education level
- Proficiency in Dutch and English
- Experience with Java, preferably with the latest versions
- BSc or MSc in computer science or relevant field.
- You have strong Java and IT skills, such as Spring Boot, REST, API, etc.
- You are familiar with Cloud development, preferably Azure.
- You have an exploratory mindset, on the lookout for new developments.
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity