Posted on Jan 7, 2022 by Virtusa Consulting and Services LTD
Virtusa is Hiring Pega Developers with below qualification.
- 5-8 years of experience in Pega Development.
- Tapping into your deep technical knowledge to lead projects that design, develop and optimize business processes across the Pega platform
- Identifing, developing and documenting repeatable design and implementation methodologies based on functional requirements using Pega
- Define, develop, document, and maintain governance for use of Pega.
- Be well versed with Pega concepts and technology roadmap.
- Make recommendations for Pega roadmap
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team environment to ensure corporate-wide settings/configurations are aligned with business requirements.
- Suggest alternatives to custom solutions to render Pega out of the box solutions.
- Creating user acceptance testing and performance testing plans to validate and support the customizations, features and functionalities
- Review Pega designs for existing and new applications to ensure quality, consistency, and fit within design guidelines
- Perform code review for Pega solutions and functionality.
- Participate in any proof-of-concept/proof-of-value with the CoE architects as needed.
- Connect with product vendors for product bug, fixes, and next/new updates.
- Communicate work status effectively and in a timely manner with other resources on the team.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.