DV/SC Cleared DevOps/Systems Engineer - Outside IR35 - 12/18 months
Posted on Jan 7, 2022 by Shivom
We are currently recruiting for an experienced DevOps/Systems Engineer to join a project in London.
As the DevOps/Systems Engineer, you will work as part of a small but growing team, you will own the cloud/on-premises infrastructure and support of one of our customers platforms. You will work closely with customers, suppliers and Microsoft to define and build solutions as well as manage the environment and day to day operations of the platform. This is a very hand-on role which will require deep technical knowledge.
Please note, the suitable candidate will be able to start within the next two weeks and will have UK Developed Vetting (DV) Clearance. We will consider Security Cleared (SC) candidates who are willing and are able to achieve DV Clearance. Remote working possible during COVID-19.
We are seeking someone who is a self starter with analytical approach to problem solving.
- Windows server (2) & Linux Server Infrastructure
- Cloud base environment- AWS & Azure (ideally Azure Certified)
- Container and orchestration service (Docker and Kubernetes)
- CI/CD using Jenkins, Azure DevOps
- Networking technologies (Firewalls, Routers, switching, VLANs, VPNs)
Good to have experience in:
- Microsoft Azure Stack (Hybrid Cloud)
- Application and infrastructure monitoring and logging system such as Nagios, Azure Sentinel, Zabbix, Promethus, Grafana
- Infrastructure Design, DR Setup, Multisite Design