Business Analyst (UX/UI Design, UML)
Posted on Jan 7, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IT Business Analyst vacancy requiring profound UX/UI Design and UML knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 8+ years' work experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar role in the financial industry IT
- In-depth expertise in banking, finance, financial products, Swiss and European regulatory frameworks, portfolio management and advisory processes
- Good understanding of Software Development processes, preferable experience as a developer
- Hands-on competency with UML and the ability to model domain models or visualize dynamic flows, ideally familiar with Enterprise Architect
- Expertise in SQL and UX/UI Design as well as a strong understanding of portfolio theory and portfolio management processes
- Exposure to a large business analysis tool-belt with the understanding when to use which tools such as case modelling, business rule writing, user story writing, state diagrams and flow diagrams
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Working within an agile scrum team to implement various features and projects in the application landscape
- Ensuring that the functional requirements are understood, documented and considered correctly in the implementation
- Creating and maintaining the product documentation as well as capturing epics and user stories
- Analyzing new business requests and supporting the effort estimation of the team and testing activities
- Conducting business analyses and technical analyses while advising business stakeholders
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.