IT Project Manager - Compliance (Banking)
Posted on Jan 7, 2022 by Experis AG
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the leading financial institutions in Zurich, we are looking for a Project Manager to support a project about the development of a software Case Management system used to manage compliance.
This is an 1 year contract with the possibility for permanent position based in Lausanne.
- Maintain a yearly book of work/roadmap
- Record related budget confirmation and report missing ones - size teams and keep track of team financial footprint
- Ensure timely staffing adjustments (growth/decrease/replacement)
- Ensure day to day execution running agile ceremonies (team planning, estimation, stand-ups, retrospective)
- Gateway with "Change Management" and "Business Project Management"
- Project report from IT side - project risk management and issues solving
- Day to day compliance control
- 7-10 years of experience in managing large Agile IT projects
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills allowing to be a face-off to the stakeholders of different seniority levels
- Good understanding of the compliance objectives and own the delivery process accordingly Very good organization skills and ability to run multiple assignment with focus
- Ability to prioritize, adapt quickly to change and drive teams accordingly
- Drive to own the delivery process as a whole to be able to prioritize and set the steps in a right order
- Ability to build harmonious, effective and positive relationships with multi-functional and crossgeographical partners/teams
- Team Management experience
- Able to understand an organization and report to different stake holders
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.