B2C Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect
Posted on Jan 7, 2022 by Empiric Solutions
Job: B2C Commerce Cloud Architect
Location: Netherlands, Remote
Contract Length: 12months + Extendable based on performance
Rate - DOE
- 5+ years of IT experience
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) eCommerce platform as an Architect
- Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA)
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming (Java, Python, C++, etc) as well as integration protocols & formats(Rest, Soap,XML)
- Strong experience in handling cross-browser compatibility.
- Knowledge of ADA and SEO best practices
- Strong experience in solving complex UX problems and shipping successful, innovative web and mobile experiences
- Strong experience in web and mobile UX patterns, best practices, and emerging technologies
- Cloud infrastructure experience in SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS
- Experience with GIT source control and collaboration tool such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack
- Experience in design and development of third party (Back End) integration, and should be able to implement the new cartridge for new vendors with SOAP or Rest API calls
- Experience with ERP and Payment System Integration
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud technical certification
Strong presentation development and presentation abilities
Experience of working with CxO level clients
Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with attention to detail
Functional and professional experience to drive work products and deliverables of the highest quality
Demonstrated ability to manage a team including remote teams
Exposure to multiple industries with B2B and B2C business models
Demonstrate ability to identify and implement improvement to the delivery model. For example: increasing efficiency, mitigate risks, resolve issue and optimise cost savings
Successful track record of working on business development opportunities including sizing of efforts
l position, interviews are taking place this week so be sure to be an early applicant!
contact Tommy for a confidential chat.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specializing in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.
Empiric Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.