Scrum Master: Team and Process evolution, English Speaker (m/f)
Posted on Jan 6, 2022 by emagine
Scrum Master: Team and Process evolution
Are you an experienced Scrum Master with a track record of building self-managing teams and a passion for working with great international companies?
Would you like to work in an organisation that is committed to developing mature teams that deliver great business value?
Can you demonstrate the ability to improve working practices, take accountability for effectiveness, and be both a strong leader and a reliable servant?
We need you to work with two teams to facilitate their development of good working practice and self-management.
- Scrum Master with 3+ years experience in a technical development environment
- Project and resource prioritization, product and technology road mapping
- Agile software development
- Team and process development and coaching
- Coaching on Incremental delivery
- Customer focused and value driven
- Advanced Scrum certification (A-CSM, SASM, CSP), preferred
- Pragmatic, flexible, demonstrable value focused
- Fluent in English and communicating in a diverse international environment
- Scrum Master for multiple teams
- Coaching Product Owners on Incremental delivery and tracking velocity
- Impart the wisdom of delivering and showing business value
- Partner with Product Owners to develop and maintain a product and software vision
- Coach, and develop team members in the development and adoption of good practices.
- Influence completion of complex, initiatives
- Collaborate throughout the organization, with customers, and stakeholders to identify opportunities for continuous team improvement
- Implement Scrum practices, Agile methodologies, and technical excellence practices for product development
To find out more about the company and the opportunity apply, call Brendan or drop me, a line.
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner with more than 25 years of experience in IT and business fields. We operate in 14 locations, with offices in Germany, France, the UK, Hungary, Ireland and India. We deploy our highly-skilled specialists to complete one of our clients 750 new projects each year these projects take place in more than 20 countries across the world. emagine is known for our specialised technical know-how, innovative drive and agility. We are consistently growing and in 2019, we achieved a turnover of 154 million, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.