Blockchain Developer - International Giant in Tech and Electronics
Posted on Jan 6, 2022 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
My client, an International Giant in the Tech and Electronics world. Is looking for an Experienced Blockchain Developer to join their R&D team in Brussels, Belgium. They are looking for exceptional candidates who they can learn from while offering an exceptional salary, visa sponsorship and a generous benefits package. The experience of working for them in your CV can change your life.
In this role, you will be part of a small blockchain team, delivering blockchain based functionality contributing to new business opportunities. You will be researching and prototyping novel techniques combining blockchain technology and new crypto algorithms. You will need to be able to deliver high quality, clear presentations about the new techniques and algorithms to convince stakeholders as well as designing clean SW architecture appropriate for the business context in which it is intended to run as well as delivering high quality, well tested software which runs reliably and predictably within the intended business context.
We expect you to have:
- Hands on experience developing proof-of-concepts and pilots with at least one of the blockchain platforms: Ethereum, Hyperledger, Multi-Chain.
- Understanding of multiple distributed consensus methodologies (Mining, PoS, etc.).
- We do expect Strong knowledge of Cryptography, asymmetric, symmetric, hash functions, encryptions and signatures.
- Hands-on experience in using a number of: Java, Golang, Scala, Haskell, Erlang, C, C++, Python, Ruby.
- The ability to be productive in a team, to assist and guide other team members when required, and to help improve productivity.
- A strong command of English