Posted on Jan 6, 2022 by Lorien
This position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship.
- Amazing Benefits!
- Dublin Ireland (Hybrid Remote Working)
- Diverse Company culture
We are now working with a major global company in the Travel and Leisure industry that is looking for a Senior Web Developer. The Client is currently developing a next-generation marketplace that connects buyers and vendors that share a passion for providing extraordinary travel experiences.
You'll flourish in a diverse and inclusive environment where you're encouraged to think outside the box and have the conviction, confidence, and desire to question what's been done before and succeed!
As a Senior Web Developer, you'll be part of a team that's helping to shape the future of the Companies self-service capabilities via their in house Applications and Developer Experience products.
The Successful Web Developer will:
- Familiar with all phases of the SDLC
- Experience with REST APIs is an advantage
- Experience with Liferay DXP is an advantage
- Experience with facilitating code and technical review processes (merge request, pair programming)
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- The day to day will be working with Liferay DXP & React to build & maintain the Developer Experience & their In House Application products.
- Quality is important to us; you will be writing & running tests against the code you introduce.
- Mentoring junior members of your team via code reviews, peer programming and other regular feedback.
- Taking the lead on building and enhancing new and existing features
- The ability to work with and provide guidance to your team on how best to breakdown features to allow other developers to contribute
Some Amazing Benefits
- Modern Office in the Heart of Dublin
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Match
- Holiday Allowance
If you'd like to play a key part in our journey, then please send us your CV
Please apply to this advert or email your CV
Applicant must be based in the UK.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.