IT Application Manager
Posted on Jan 6, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IT Application Manager vacancy for a globally operating Zug based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Leading medium to large sized IT projects by providing engineering and support for IT applications and infrastructure for Site Service departments
- Collaborating with IT Architects to ensure successful transformation of business requirements and technical solutions
- Developing quality and security-relevant documentation as well as system documentation
- Ensuring that existing governance is followed, standards are compiled and areas for improvement are indicated
- Embracing various IT Application Manager roles, such as: Solution and Change Owner, Service Manager, Release Manager, Solution Architect, Business Analyst and Project Manager
- 5+ years of professional IT project experience, preferably in automation building, with at least 1 year of project management work
- Good knowledge in requirements management as well as in application integration, maintenance and support
- Master's degree in Computer Sciences or similar field or equivalent working experience; Certification in ITIL Foundation
- Fluent in both English and German
Your soft skills:
- Strong focus on Customer and Service Management, as well as experience with Senior Stakeholders
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.