Modern Workspace Architect
Posted on Jan 6, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
Are you an expert in Modern Workspaces? Do you have experience in architecture and designs in Enterprise environments? Do you have Excellent communication skills to convince stakeholders, give strong presentations and understand business' needs?In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the global Workplace environment for 50.000 plus end-users;
- Define technology and you are responsible for the domain architecture;
- Lead and supervise the implementation of your solutions in Azure, MS365, Intune, WVD/AVD, Endpoint (Configuration) Manager and the migration to these platforms;
- years' experience in IT, plus you have a proven track record of designs and implementation of Modern Workplaces in large or global environments;
- Strong communication skills: you have a commercial mindset, apply stakeholder management on all levels and can convince various audiences on highly complex technical topics and decisions;
- Good knowledge and understanding of theoretical and architectural frameworks.
- A competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience between 83 - 115 K per year;
- Travel expenses, 13th month salary, pension scheme and holiday pay;
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- Informal working environment, personal growth, challenge and fun!
Do you want to apply or hear more about this opportunity? Contact me now!
Marc van der Eijk - (see below)
Please note that applicants must be resident of the Netherlands
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.