Business Analyst Enterprise Recipe Management (IT)
Posted on Jan 6, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst vacancy for a globally operating Aargau based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Working closely with Site Implementation Leads to understand the needs of each of the sites in scope and ensuring the template rollout approach is adopted and adjusted to match local needs
- Highlighting site specific risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies to the Rollout Squad Lead and support in improving the template rollout approach, as well as identifying and sharing lessons-learnt and best practices between site implementations
- Identifying equipment and substance master data required for site
- Facilitating workshops with teams on site to identify and address the process changes
- Supporting sites in adapting to a standardized manufacturing process and nomenclature
- 3+ years of IT/OT Business Analyst work related to the pharmaceutical industry, along with business process modelling experience
- 5+ years of experience manufacturing of drug substances, preferably drug products
- Proficient in working with MES, LIMS and ISA95 production systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related area or equivalent work experience
Location: Aargau, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.