Posted on Jan 6, 2022 by MP Recruitment Group
Trainee Accountants in our Banbury, High Wycombe and Witney offices
Your career in Accountancy starts here - What are you looking for?
Here's what we will offer you -
- Ongoing professional training to study an accountancy qualification at one of the best training providers in the UK
- A wide variety of client work to put your learning into practice
- Continued support within your office to complement your studies
- Six-monthly salary reviews based on work progression and any exam success
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), in addition to paid time for study and exams
- Private Medical cover to include the benefits of the Vitality Programme, helping you to take control of your health and lifestyle
- WeCare Health and Wellbeing Support
- Hybrid working along with the ability to work Flexitime
- Pension scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Regular staff social events and the opportunity to support charity events
- Free onsite parking
- Internal career progression (some of our current directors joined us as trainees)
At Whitley Stimpson we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality service, by building personalised relationships with clients that last for the whole of their working lives.
Therefore our staff need to be -
- Enthusiastic and willing to work hard and study hard
- Academically excellent with strong A level results / degree classification or equivalent
- Comfortable working with numbers and interacting with clients and staff at all levels
- Logical and have an inquisitive approach to work
- Strong communicators with an excellent level of written and spoken English
- Within a reasonable commute of their main office location
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £25k Annual
£17k - £22k Annual
£22k - £27k Annual
£18k - £23k Annual
£18k - £19k Annual
£27k - £35k Annual
£19k - £24k Annual