Yard & Trainee Case Build Engineer
Posted on Jan 6, 2022 by MP Recruitment Group
- Build cabinets in accordance with Build Sheets and package them for delivery to site
- Label cabinets correctly for despatch
- Maintain a list by serial number of which cabinet is sent to which customer and customer store
- Identify shortages of components
- Work closely with and other Pure Cold colleagues to deliver a clean tidy and safe working environment.
- Ensure that the buildings and yard are, wherever possible, neatly laid out, swept and tidy.
- Segregate waste neatly into waste streams, breaking down and transit crates and crates as required
- Segregate and load scrap fridges and their parts and load them on to disposal lorries.
- Moving of cabinets and parts around as directed
- Assistance with stock-taking
- Forklift Truck driving (after suitable training as appropriate) to load, unload and move cabinets and other parts around as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
As a small company we also require a hands-on approach from time to time that could consist of various tasks including but not limited to:
- Assistance with on-site snagging and on-site installation
- Delivering urgent components to site
- Packaging of parts for despatch and despatch co-ordination as requested
- Storeman duties
Qualities & requirements expected
- Must hold valid driving licence
- From an engineering/technical background possible studied this at school/college, and some electrical
- Good with hands and ability to think methodically
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.