Microsoft Communications and Collaboration Technology Manager
Posted on Jan 6, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Microsoft Communications and Collaboration Technology Manager. Candidate will provides leadership by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Sustains information systems results by defining, delivering, and supporting information systems; auditing application of systems.
- Assesses information systems results by auditing application of systems.
- Enhances information systems results by identifying information systems technology opportunities and developing application strategies.
- Safeguards assets by planning and implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by determining service level required; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Manages the implementation and maintenance of disaster recovery plans and activities in assigned areas. Maintains current contact information for all employees in applicable areas and communicates with non-recovery employees during a disaster.
- Fosters the highest level of commitment among our people through transparent communication about business challenges, successes, and results.
- Creates an environment which encourages people to think, behave, act and control work, and make decisions autonomously to attain clear goals.
- Takes personal responsibility for making tough decisions, meeting commitments, and ensuring expected results are achieved.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Enterprise Environments.
- Experience with various Enterprise Telephony and Call Center Systems.
- Experience with cloud-based deployments.
- In-depth knowledge of Collaboration, Conferencing, and Telephony integration.
- Typically requires bachelors degree and 8 years of information technology or related experience (or equivalent, such as 10 years of experience or masters degree and 6 years of experience) and 2 years of management experience.