Posted on Jan 6, 2022 by MP Recruitment Group
- Look after your own portfolio of clients, with support from a Junior
- Support, drive and promote the business growth
- Liaise with new and existing clients
- Review and sign off accounts (some preparation of accounts will be required)
- Accounts preparation for limited companies, partnerships, sole traders and charities
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and self-assessment tax returns
- Supporting clients in accounting and taxation issues
- Preparation of management accounts
- Support the company brands (social media etc.)
- Build strong team relationships
- Qualified or part qualified with experience in an accountancy practice
- Full UK driving license
- Minimum 3 years experience in practice (preferably currently working in practice)
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to judge priorities and make decisions quickly
- Familiar with accounting packages (Excel, TaxCalc and Xero)
- Excellent working knowledge of FRS102, FRS102 section 1a and FRS105 is essential
- Solid understanding of tax and ability to advise clients
- Ability to solve problems, take responsibility and start adding value to the team immediately
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Complete client services/tasks on time according to internal and external deadlines.
- Work in line with company behaviours and organisational culture.
- Deal with clients, suppliers, and other employees professionally at all times.
- Allocate the appropriate amount of time to tasks (revenue generating activities).
- Prioritise activities according to company urgencies.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22 - £22 Hourly
£30k - £35k Annual
£200 - £300 Daily
£25 - £25 Hourly
£35k - £45k Annual
£24k - £30k Annual