C++ Software Engineer
Posted on Jan 6, 2022 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C++ Software Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Luzern Canton (with good home office allowance).
- Develop mechatronic products; from idea to series production.
- Design, implement, simulate & test sophisticated Software on a Linux/Debian system.
- Drive the architecture of a software platform
- Network machines to form a smart factory.
- Work with a variety of different programming languages - such as C++ & Python etc.
- Work in an agile team that spans the entire software stack with several other software specialists.
Your Experience & Profile:
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Software Engineer, ideally including experience within an industrial environment.
- An in-depth knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming with modern C++.
- A good knowledge in the areas of Python, Multithreading, Real Time, Linux (Development & OS), EtherCAT & Test Automation.
- Skilled & experienced in Agile Software Development.
- Completed Computer Science or Electronics Engineering University Degree (or similar).
- Proactive, enthusiastic, structured, communicative & a team-player.
- Eager to learn & in possession of a quick understanding.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a good command of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.