Senior Performance Test Consultant (German Speaking)
Posted on Jan 6, 2022 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
Senior Performance Test Consultant
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Performance Test Consultant, for the right candidate Team Lead responsibilities are also possible. This role is permanent or freelancing position (depending on candidate profile) & is based in the region of either Zürich, Basel or Bern (depending on candidate preference).
- Work within a team of experts that provides customers with Performance Engineering (PE) & Application Performance Management (APM) services.
- Work with clients in defining programs, projects & roadmaps in the areas of Performance Management Governance, Unified Monitoring, Performance Engineering, Load & Performance Testing & further APM disciplines.
- Support customer projects & ensure the performance of business-critical web applications via governance, engineering & industrialization over the whole application management life cycle: design, test & implementation.
- Lead customer APM integration projects with on & off-shore integration teams.
- Support customers in the evaluation & implementation of application performance management solutions.
- Collaborate in the definition of commercial value propositions for new & existing customers.
- Support the internal development of methodologies, products & services.
- Strong experience in Acceptance, Load & Performance Testing.
- Very proficient experience & know-how in Application Monitoring.
- Skills & expertise in APM & Performance Testing technologies such as AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Splunk & NeoLoad.
- Extensive background in software development using Java/JEE.
- Strong experience in XML technologies & data-base integration.
- Good knowledge of web-technologies such as HTML, Ajax & CSS.
- Sound experience in requirement definition management.
- Good knowledge of processes, tools & methodologies related to software engineering best practices such as RUP & Agile.
- Experienced in team lead or project management roles & in budget, planning & risk management (experience required only for Lead role).
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Flexible to travel & ready to occasionally travel internationally when required.
- Fluent English & German language skills.* PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK GERMAN.*.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.