(Senior) Energy Consultant (Flexible Location)
Posted on Jan 6, 2022 by Lewis Davey
An exciting (Senior) Energy Consultant opportunity has arisen for someone who can develop energy consumption, low carbon and cost-saving solutions for a client portfolio whilst remaining in close contact with each client to build a clear understanding of their needs and obtain feedback as necessary. You will provide this service to the corporate clients of an FTSE 100 organisation. This organisation is a leader in the metering and energy services industry. You will be at the forefront of the process, managing projects from their inception to the delivery stages.
- Degree educated in the relevant discipline.
- Experienced in energy management, energy engineering or building services.
- Experienced in consulting on energy management including energy audits, monitoring solutions, designing conservation measures, identification and delivery of energy reduction projects.
- Experienced in generating cost benefit analyses and the verification of energy savings.
- Experienced in designing, installation or project management of mechanical or electrical engineering projects.
- Experienced in energy or building services modelling packages (e.g. IES, TAS, Energy Pro) as well as macros, programming or other forms of automation for the development of efficient processes.
- Experienced in independently managing projects and ensuring work is delivered as expected to a high standard within the allocated time-frame and budget.
- Undertake data analysis for buildings and energy systems.
- Undertake in-depth energy audit of buildings and energy systems.
- Research and keep up-to-date with energy saving technology & systems improvements.
- Produce high-quality, client-focused energy audit reports including recommendations prioritized by return on investment.
- Liaise with clients to establish requirements and present business cases.
- Provide strategic advice relating to energy, carbon and utilities management.
- Deliver energy reduction projects and post-implementation savings verification.
- Plan and develop projects in an independent manner with guidance from senior consulting colleagues.