Life400 Developer- 6 months contract
Posted on Jan 6, 2022 by E-Frontiers
We are looking for an Life400 Developer for a 6 months contract in Dublin City Centre. You will be responsible for development and maintenance of software applications critical to the operations of the company.
Within your responsibilities you'll find:
- Performing requirement analysis and discussing with Business users for better clarity and clarifications.
- Working on PoC to analyse the best solution fitment based on the business needs and technical feasibility.
- Implement COTS products/plugins on top of the I90 application with required changes.
- Performing development and unit testing.
- Performing daily health checks.
To do these, we would take into consideration the following requirements:
Must to have:
- Experience in Life400 (Cobol)
- Technology - Life400.
- Programming Language - Cobol
- Concepts - ILE, Arrays, Data structures, Embedded SQLs, FTP etc.
Nice to have:
- Insurance domain experience
If you see yourself reflected on this job description, do not hesitate to press APPLY below.
We will contact to ASAP.