Assistant Sanitation Manager - Sanitation Supervisors - Overnight shift
Posted on Jan 6, 2022 by Confidential
We are looking to hire an experienced Assistant Sanitation Manager or Sanitation Supervisors (PM - 3pm - 11pm, Overnight 9pm 530am shift) who will manage the daily activities of employees engaged in duties concerned with sanitation programs in a food production facility.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversees the sanitation of equipment for conformity to regulatory sanitation and plant standards.
- Sanitation daily walk through, following up with a full report to the Sanitation Manager. Corrects unsanitary practices and conditions found.
- Manage master cleaning schedules and related SSOP's.
- Assists in the coordination of equipment cleaning and chemical training for all sanitation employees.
- Takes direct initiative in addressing personnel practices (including but not limited to) issues with sanitary and pest-control procedures.
- Compiles required reports regarding regular inspections, sanitation violations, and steps taken to resolve deficiencies.
- Routes safety reports, daily sanitation walk through reports to designated plant personnel daily, weekly and monthly.
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignments.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists employees in solving work problems.
- Enforces companies GMP's, Food Safety and other policies.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- A minimum of 3 years of sanitation/janitorial related experience, preferably in a food production/manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience, managing a team of at least 5 people
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal). Bilingual (Spanish) highly preferred.
- Strong Analytical Skills -- quantitative and qualitative analysis; ability to identify the significant factors of an issue; employ creativity in identifying causes, implications and remedies; demonstrate a balance between theoretical and practical solutions.
- Initiative -- ability to work independently; ensure responsive timely follow-up; meeting of deadlines; demonstrate a sense of urgency; ability to prioritize; organizational skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills -- efficient and effective oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels of the organization; builds and maintains strong relationships with peers. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Possess people skills with the ability to communicate through training and on-the-floor validation/coaching of general food safety practices.
We require COVID-19 vaccination. Applicants that require a reasonable accommodation must request that during the application process.