Workday Technical Implementation Consultant - Ireland
Posted on Jan 6, 2022 by E-Frontiers
Workday HCM Technical Consultant
We are working with a successful Irish Start-up looking for a Workday Implementation Consultant.
You will work on Workday implementation for enterprise clients with a focus on Contingency worker's management. The company is developing a modern solution, an extended workforce system purpose-built for Workday customers, that can simplify the process to source, engage, and optimize spend for the extended workforce. The office headquarters are in California and Ireland but our team collaborates all around the world. This role is open to Ireland and UK locations.
- Demonstrated expertise and implementation and integrations experience of Workday HCM
- Understanding and documenting customer business requirements
- Process modelling
- Configuration and data loading
- Rapid prototyping and managing phased roll-outs
- Identifying implementation challenges and developing practical recommendations
- Designing and building system integrations to relevant 3rd party customer and partner systems
- Comfortable communicating with client line managers as well as senior executives
- Liaising with product and development on solution enhancements required to serve customers
- Able to articulate technical requirements simply to non-technical people
- Plus (but not required) experience integrating with vendor management systems (VMS)
- 3+ years of implementing and consulting experience with Workday HCM
- Workday Certifications preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical major preferred
- Travel Required: Likely 20-25% (currently not travelling in 2021)
If you're looking for a consulting challenge with a new type of enterprise SaaS, this is the opportunity for you!