Supplier Quality Engineer
Posted on Jan 6, 2022 by Real Staffing Group
I am looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join one of my Galway clients, an award winning Irish Medical Device Company specialised in respiratory products.
Job: Supplier Quality Engineer
Benefits: Attractive salary, Pension, Healthcare, Annual Bonus
My client are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer, who is able to work flexibly to undertake a variety of activities, and who will lead project and supplier engineering activities across the Quality Engineering Department.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Managing Product and Process Validation activities with Suppliers.
- Leading Quality Engineering support on project activities, such as Design Improvements, Supplier Transfer's, Cost Improvements, and New Product Introductions etc.
- Leading investigation of component/material quality issues should they arise during day to day production or within projects - work with quality, materials, manufacturing and suppliers to resolve issues.
- Supporting the selection, development, and management of new Suppliers
- Maintain compliance with ISO and FDA Quality System regulations.
- Level 8 Qualification (Bachelor's Degree) in Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in Quality Engineering or a related role in Medical Devices
- Strong communication and the ability to work of own initiative and as part of a team
- Thorough understanding of ISO 13485 and FDA QSR standards.
Does this sound like your next career move? If you would be interested in applying for this role, please forward me an up to date copy of your CV and we can arrange a call to discuss the role in more detail.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales