Tableau Developer (Data/Visual Analytics)
Posted on Jan 6, 2022 by Experis AG
Tableau Developer( Data/Visual Analytics)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- Development of Tableau interactive and static dashboards; the latter for printed reports
- Requirements engineering
- Quality assurance (quality metrics, data quality layer)
- System and UX testing
- Deployment (change management)
- Responsibility for developing, maintaining and extracting knowledge from strategic internal and external data sets
- Studying fundamental and high impact business questions that directly affect the direction of the company and the industry at large
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 4 years' of Tableau Development experience
- Experience in analysing and/or transforming data
- Experience working in the area of business intelligence, data/visual analytics or data science
- Tableau visualization skills (development of dashboards, complex Tableau calculations) - at least 2-3 years of experience and should be at least 50% of daily work of most recent engagement.
- Experience in requirements gathering and documentation.
- Business fluency in English.
- Independent, self-starter, good communicator.
- Integrity, responsibility and confidentiality required for dealing with sensitive data.
- Tableau certification (Desktop Associate or Desktop Professional) - kindly provide a link to the certification/or a copy.
- Proficient in Python and/or SQL - 2+ years of experience.
- Data pipeline development and functional testing using Python in HDFS environment or big data platforms - 2+ years of experience.
- Experience in the financial services industry, with focus on risk and/or compliance.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert.