GCP Architect - Application Development- Sweden-Long Term Project
Posted on Jan 6, 2022 by Empiric Solutions
Our industry leading client is searching for a GCP architect with skills in application development. If you are passionate about technology and have the mix of strategic thinking and turning architecture trends and requirements into practice, then this is the role for you!
To be successful in this role you should have in depth experience in information technology, preferably with a degree in computer science or equivalent. The ideal candidate should also have a minimum of 5 years as a Software Engineer or Developer.
You should also have a great understanding and experience of shaping solution architectures, combined with an understanding of the current and future digital technology trends, industry standards, architecture frameworks and modelling techniques. You know how to work in an Agile, DevOps working set-up and how to deliver cloud-based solutions.
You have experience in some of the following areas:
- Extensive knowledge of designing and developing API/Micro services architectures.
- Understanding of modern data architectures, data extract mechanisms, functional decomposition and business rules engines
- Experience from cloud technology platforms such as GCP
- Experience with agile development practices, in which requirements and solution evolve through the collaborative effort of self-organizing cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with the ability to engage and communicate with senior business-leaders and Technology Leadership
- Event Driven Architecture experience
If this sounds like the role for you then apply immediately!