Software Engineer .NET/C#/Azure
Posted on Jan 5, 2022 by REG Technologies
By joining our innovative and exciting company, you are taking your first steps into the RegTech and insurance industries.
Become a valued member of a well-established team and be a part of our operational transformation, as we take a gigantic step in expanding our customer base.
Join an established agile team as Full-Stack .NET Developer. Become a valued member of a cross-functional SCRUM team, contribute to the product increments sprint by sprint, whilst delivering quality code and practicing continuous improvement.
About the role
This is a varied role, with a core of .net core development. But you will get the opportunity to work with Angular, BI processes and DevOps.
The core activities you will be involved in are:
- Become an established contributor in the team (increments, standards, continuous improvement, architecture etc.)
- Participate in SCRUM meetings (stand-ups, planning meetings, refinement meetings, retrospective meetings, sprint reviews)
- Ensure that your code is implemented to the standards set by the team and the business
- Mentor junior team members
- ASP.NET WebAPI
- Understanding of TDD and SOLID principles
- Micro-services architecture
Nice to have
- Agile, SCRUM
- Azure (or other cloud providers)
We are looking for a resourceful person, who can proactively find solutions and learn whilst striving to give their best.
This role requires a mindset of self-starter and continuous learning. It is more about your personality than your technical knowledge.
At REG, we expect everyone to be a self-motived team player, able to think independently, seek feedback, be proactive and a be a problem solver in all aspects of the company.
This is our culture, and we are sure anyone will find it energising, fun and productive.