MS SQL Server DBA (Fluent German)
Posted on Jan 5, 2022 by Coba IT Consultants Ltd
Fluent German MS SQL Server DBA needed for technical management and coordination of issues and projects primarily involving installation, configuration and on-going administration tasks of MS SQL Server databases.
Active participation in the resolution of system and performance issues.
Close working relationship with other team members locally and globally to provide understanding across all components of the database environments.
DBA support for development teams and involvement in recommendations for new projects.
Additional function to provide advice and assistance in terms of developing and progress the infrastructure environments, including the assessment of needs and recommend solutions in an Enterprise IT.
- Candidates must be fluent in German and English and have EU Passport/Swiss work permit only
- At least five years' experience and extensive knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server 2019/2017
- Good knowledge of Windows & SQL Server Clustering based on Windows Server 2016/2019 and other HADR technologies.
- SAN/NAS Storage
- Knowledge of Powershell Scripting language
- Knowledge of installing and configuring SQL Server Reporting Services, Integrations Services, and Analysis Services
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, high self-motivation, ability to work with minimal guidance and to manage issues and problems through to resolution
- Knowledge of VMWare and Linux is useful