Senior IT Operational Risk and Controls Analyst
Posted on Jan 5, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Sr. IT Operational Risk and Controls Analyst. Candidate will identify, understand and manage Information and Technology risk associated with the operational processes for the IT division.
- Apply sound judgment in evaluating risks and controls; effectively challenge IT customers on the identification and acceptance of risks and the adequacy of controls.
- Perform risk assessments to reassess current risks and to identify emerging key risks (operational, compliance, technology, third party, etc.)
- Advise the IT customers on means and methods to drive remediation of risk related issues and operational events
- Provide mentorship to team of risk professionals
- Build positive relationships with IT partners, as well as 2nd and 3rd lines of defense organizations
- 5 to 7 years of risk, control, compliance, or operational risk experience, and practical experience in internal/external audits, risk management - methods and techniques.
- Ability to operate as a self-motivated, pro-active, and result-driven problem solver with excellent analytical and communications skills
- Ability to understand IT business processes, management objectives, risk appetite and tolerances and impact of changes to risk profiles
- Experience in IT governance and controls, including governance frameworks, COBIT, FFIEC, COSO, ISO-31000, etc.
- Risk, Compliance, Audit, and/or Information Security-related certification preferred: CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, AWS
- Experience in financial services preferred
- Bachelor's Degree