Machine Learning AI Software Engineer
Posted on Jan 5, 2022 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for a Machine Learning AI Software Engineer. They are looking for someone with experience in deploying machine learning models in microservice architecture on a cloud environment. They need a minimum of 3-5 years full time hands-on machine learning or artificial intelligence software engineering experience and also need 3 years of Java experience.
- Lead Applied Machine Learning software engineering technical competency
- Identify, research and realize key machine learning technical capabilities in the industry
- Lead design and build mid to high complexity machine learning systems
- building data pipelines in getting the data required to build and evaluate ML models.
- Leverage continuous integration and continuous deployment best practices, including test automation and monitoring, to ensure successful deployment of ML models and application code.
- Collaborate as part of a cross-functional Agile team to create and enhance software that enables state-of-the-art, next generation big data and machine learning applications.
- Apply applicable policies and standards while working toward specific objective.
- Independently directs implementation of new initiatives for machine learning technology solutions.
- Senior Machine Learning Engineer role- This is a senior Individual Contributor role not a manager
- Bachelor's Degree (MS+ is preferred) in Computer Science/Engineering or a related quantitative discipline.
- Minimum of 7+ years full time hands-on software engineering experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years full time hands-on machine learning or artificial intelligence software engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience with programming languages such as Python, Java.
- Experience in deploying machine learning models in microservice architecture on a cloud environment.
- Experience in building models for deep learning, speech recognition and natural language processing systems
- Experience using frameworks for machine learning and data science like scikit-learn, keras, pandas, numpy, XGBoost, TensorFlow, pytorch.
- Experience of software delivery practices including Git and CI/CD tools.