Renewable Projects Engineer
Posted on Jan 5, 2022 by Lewis Davey
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Renewable Projects Engineer within the built environment to join a strategic Energy team in an established, award-winning, professional, multi-disciplinary engineering practice with a passion for excellence, innovation, and environmental sustainability.
You will have the opportunity to improve your knowledge, skills, experience, and work with some of the world's greatest businesses across a wide range of industry sectors.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of small to medium-scale projects. Also, you will represent the company with confidence to a variety of clients and outside organisations.
- Honours Degree in strategic and/or renewable engineering with two years of relevant post-graduation experience.
- A good technical understanding of energy generation and infrastructure solutions as well as the current energy landscape.
- An appreciation of heat and power networks/infrastructure.
- Comfortable communicating directly with clients to understand their particular needs and be able to respond to them.
- A team player, who is able to contribute to the development of the Energy team and the company as a whole.
- Awareness of current UK Government energy policy and incentives.
- Comfortable writing reports for senior client representatives, which often cover complex issues, in a succinct manner.